Foods for Healthy Skin: Top 10 Picks
Cosmetic products today can be used by anyone to get that picture perfect flawless look. But nothing beats a naturally glowing skin. Everyone is born with a healthy skin. But then factors like the climatic elements, hereditary factors, skin care routines followed, food and exercise habits all influence the way the skin feels and appears. There are various ways to improve your skin texture and tone but here are the most natural ways to do it. These food items are known to naturally boost the glow leaving you with a healthy and youthful skin.
- Avocados-the healthy fat in it can protect the skin and keep it supple
- Sweet potatoes-prevent damage of the skin due to sun exposure
- Tomatoes- prevent skin damage
- Sunflower seeds- to keep the skin moisturized and flexible
- Green tea- rich in anti-oxidants and it can slow down the skin aging.
- Papaya- to prevent infections
- Salmon- can keep your skin looking young and radiant
- Olive oil- lowers the risks of skin cancer
- Strawberry- tackles free radicals which are known to be the main reason behind most of the skin problems
- Broccoli- with its anti-inflammatory properties it can heal damaged skin and boost the overall health of the skin.
Sticking with natural ingredients would be the safest choice for your skin. Most of the items on the list are those that are part of regular diet. When you start consciously including healthy portions of these food items on a regular basis you would soon observe a visible change in your skin. But if you have specific skin problems to be treated then you might need a few supplements – both internal and external. To ensure that the products you choose are safe and without any side effects make sure that you thoroughly read the reviews from trusted sources like Holistic Board.