What Weight do you need to be to Stay Healthy?
Attaining your appropriate body weight and maintaining it for the lifetime is really essential for your overall health as well as to resist many chronic as well as some fleeting diseases. An overweight or obese individual always face the risk of developing severe health disorders including breathing issues, cardiac arrest, diabetes and even cancers. This indicates the importance of a healthy weight life.
What does it mean by a healthy weight?
The BMI or the Body mass index measurement tool simply formulates the body fat based on your height and weight. The standard BMI is categorized as
- Normal weight lies between 18.5 to 24.9
- Below than 18.5 indicates the case of an underweight situation
- The weight ranging from 25 to 29.9 signals the overweight condition
- And if the weight goes up above 30, then it is described as the obese state
Normally, there exist many factors that can contribute to an individual’s weight. This includes factors like
- Family history or the so-called genetics,
- Eating habits or lifestyle,
- Environmental parameters,
- Body metabolism or so.
Know the importance of energy balance
The perfect energy balance is crucial for maintaining a healthy weight. The energy you acquire from feeding on food products is used for different body functions like breathing and other physical activities.
- If the energy obtained from food equals the energy spent on doing activities, then the overall weight of the individual remains constant and hence, energy balance is attained.
- But if in case, the energy flowing in is more than the amount utilized, then there occur the chances of weight gain.
- And also, if the energy used for performing is excess than the energy amount absorbed by the body, then there occurs the weight loss.
So, if you want to maintain a healthy weight, then
- Be physically active
- Follow a healthy diet
Presently, if you feel exhausted with your excessive body mass, then use the Garcinia Cambogia Reviewed safe weight loss pills to attain your healthy weight.